Monday, November 12, 2012

Melissa Shoes, Malaysia

Received a last minute text from Joanne Khow when she asked to meet up near my house this noon. She brought some of her stocks over for her clients to view.



I must say, I'm SOLD! I'm the least easy person when it comes to buying shoes for myself. Design and colours are just NOT ENOUGH for me to even consider. Comfortable levels, perfect fitting of my feet (toe gaps, anti-spillover, complimenting the shape of the legs, et la.), durability/maintenance ratio all that to the price label. Melissa's shoes, you win!

I've been required to walk quite a lot these passed years. Especially on those challenging pavement! Think cobblestone path & uphill/downhill. Now, combine those two scenarios together and imagine my sorrow. I'm pretty much stuck to boring designs and expensive comfy shoes for those long walks in those countries. Even buying sports shoes is a chores. Many cuts/designs make me looks like I'm wearing my man's shoes out the house in a hurry by mistake; found a pair of Geox and Reebok's latest non-marking for gym recently.

My dressy heels are left at home country. I'm still looking for that elusive pair, fit for walking on those challenging paves. Wedge-edge without looking gaudy and/or chunky on me (like the shoes are wearing me instead) are hard to find. Well, well...


It fits, it compliments my (legs) shape and bleeding hell, I can run on these!

And who said style and (super) comfort have to be compromised on a flats?


Just the right tinge of style without a bad aftertaste of tawdriness! Colour is so Fall/Winter 2012, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment