Friday, November 01, 2013

Online Shopping and Upcoming Trips


All my low budget online shopping is pretty much done. Awaiting delivery for the whole lot. Most of the low price purchases come with a catch. Long delivery time to Malaysia. I've timed them accordingly - in time with comfortable extended window in case of _____. So I can receive all my purchases BEFORE my flight out.

Upcoming trip to visit my husband will be a long one. I'm going to miss my furkids loads! Ongoing cases are closed or closing soon. Arrangement for my stays, agendas, temp works and mini holiday trips nearby in Sweden are also done. Almost.

Come January, I'll be arranging for my next move so when I'm back in Malaysia around March, I can kick start all the plans into action. New job/contract, relocation to other state and new rental abode with my furkids; while my husband is being tied with others for the upcoming Bocuse d'Or Shanghai selection.

Purchases Received thus far...

Ribbons Tonga Mini Dress
Good thing I'm pretty short.
The length borderlines dress
or just tops by a few centimeters!
Sunglasses from Qoo10

Purchases in consideration still...

I'm tempted to get the pair of super fitting sportswear for the Northern Lights hunting up north and/or snow-boarding, trekking trips. But the weight and extra luggage fees are something I need to think about. I've already decided not to pack my snowboard+boots. To just rent at venue since I won't be staying anywhere near enough to access the slopes frequent enough for that extra luggage fee. But the sportswear might come in handy for outdoor trekking and activities in Kiruna. I doubt I can just buy a pair off easily when I'm there. Not with my (super petite compared to the locals there) size nor low prices offered in Qoo10 of its kind.

Love this pants! [link]
I'll drop the fur collar, of course. Hee [link]

This week's manicure...

Black and Pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment