Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sunday and Tuesday with Aunt Shirley

Aunt Shirley has been making breads a lot! The whole family members love it! She always make at least 2 loaves per session/day. Serving whoever is there (weekends at gramps' or weekdays at her abode) and whatever little is left, will be packed off by one of the family member.

I had the honour of taking half a loaf of ciabatta this Tuesday evening when I was at her abode.

Gardener's Discussion. All 3 of them are
inspecting the plants, discussing
growth method, etc closely.

+Mama D and I were there for the Northern Lights tour briefing; 1830-1915hrs. They will be joining the tour from Singapore to Finland before I left for my Sweden's trip. I will be going to Kiruna from Stockholm during my +Kenneth Loke's Julhelgen.

On the road to our briefing venue.
Uncle Teng behind the wheels.

Mama D needs company to travel in from JHB to SIN for this briefing [JTB Northern Lights Tour Pacakge]. She insisted I go, agreed with aunt, only to learnt later I am going to a completely different location for my Northern Lights adventure! Teehee.

I had a great amount of wonderful home cooked meals at Aunt Shirley's home, before and after briefing! Lucky, lucky!

Potato, Bacon, Mozzarella, baked in
herbs & juice for their last night
duck dinner! Super!

I was so hungry during dinner, I didn't pause to take photo after all the food was gone! So, no dinner photo here. Two types of green mixes, squid, quality prawn omelette, interesting preparation of a fish dish, fermented Korean raw squid, kimchi... All great tasting, all great healthy choices! They knows yummy and healthy living I love!

I wish I had made a arrangement to have my dinner here every evening when I was staying in Singapore! Paying diner, of course!

I didn't take any photo of Twinkle, the tuxedo house cat. She was hiding all over the house. Occasionally appearing in the hall to greet us but I was always far from camera. Each time I have the phone camera with me! Twinkle went away, hiding in the multi-tier and lush greenery around this house! Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment