Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dinner at Restaurang Jonas

My dinner dates tonight are A.C and her mom! It is also the last night for quite a few crews in the restaurant. A.C went teary towards the end of our dinner, as she grown rather close and fond with all of them! Since this is the first time meeting them, I've only felt it was a shame I haven't met them earlier. They were a bunch of nice, sweet folks, really.

Be prepared for some massive collection of photos taken! Well, massive for my usual record.

Food

Amuse Bouche - Capers Meringue, Seaweed
Chips with Smoke Eel, Rape Seed Oil Ice Cream
Alaska King Crab
Seaweed Chips with Smoked Eel
Spiced pumpkin soup, herb oil
Short rib grilled, roasted celeriac purée,
pickled celeriac, charred spring onion,
lingon berries veal jus.
Reindeer's Tongue
Mini Toast Ice-Cream
Swedish Christmas Glögg

Hoomans

A.C and mom
My sweetheart! So shy (≧∇≦)
After Work Hours | In the Kitchen

Corners

Bar view from my seating
Private Lounging Area

Team

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment