Saturday, December 14, 2013

Home and Away | Furtales

Shortly after I cleaned the porch, indoor furkids are out for some sunshine lazing. Purrfect!

Kohi: Oh, you're back?
Ocha: No hug! Too warm for that now!
Me: Wakey, Kohi!

...and outdoor furkids have enough of the heat by noon, came indoor to cool it off with me! Purrfect!

While I lazed at upper hall with these two cuties, I've decided to take a few photos from my (then) view. Hey, new camera, in hand, why not?

地住爷爷, he adores all my furkids, and vice versa. Will write about it next time ^-^
Looking up from where I lied.

By 1500hrs, it is time to leave for Singapore! Time to pick Mama D back from Finland - at Aunt Shirley's abode. Twinkle the Cat time!

The drive from J.B to Singapore on Friday is super tedious. The amount of time I was stuck in the jammed was ridiculous! From EDL to the causeway, almost 4 hours! Dah sampai K.L lo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment