Friday, December 06, 2013

JHB-SIN for Finland Flight

It is time for Mama D's flight out to Finland tonight from Singapore. Friday as it is, I will be dropping them earlier at Aunt Shirley's abode. The arranged time was 1230HRS, leaving from J.B but C.T has a last minute errand to run. We left home at 1430HRS instead.

My filming and photographing were cut short when the battery went flat shortly after we arrived. I didn't realise the camera was on the whole journey! I've ordered 3 extra batteries for this new camera online. Shipping to Solna so till then, I am here without a back-up.

My initial plan was to just drop them off at Shirley's then rush back to avoid the ultimate peak hours traffic jammed. But Aunt Shirley is making chocolate chips biscuits! Faint. She said 20 minutes till the baking is done. Well, I ended up staying for an hour plus! Biscuit was delish and sweet Shirley gave me a gorgeous pair of earrings for my wedding! Just my style. She is ab-fab like that!

A few more biscuits on the road and sweet Nyah made me a small, powerful pack of her super sambal belacan for my upcoming trip in Sweden. I was just making a passing remarks the last time we met, about how nice it will be to have her homemade sambal to go with my Chinese New Year's reunion hotpot dinner in Sweden. Now I can! How sweet and thoughtful!

The Italian jewelry designer with many super
traditional and organic designs I loved!
Macro mode on my new camera ain't that great.
The texture on this earrings is amazing!
Finely hand-streaked and I simply love
chunky jewelry by first choice.
Aunt Shirley gave me a small bottle for testing
after I made an enquiry about it. Will be using
it for my oregano mix treatment!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment