Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Mad for (New) Scratchpad

Furkids are always excited when I bring in boxes!

Yoo-hoo-hoo ヾ(*'▽'*) furkids! Mama is back with your new toy! They are always excited when I bring bags/boxes home. Most times it just means I have new toys or food for them. So clever!

Tatiana, you're supposed to be scratching on the top!

I've ordered this scratchpad from ezbuy and it took longer than given ETA to arrive. It finally arrived for collection, together with the kitchen shelf \(≧▽≦)/

Scratchpad comes with a pink fluffy ball wand & a bag of catnip

It doesn't takes Tatiana long to steals and gnaws on that bag of catnip 〣( ºΔº )〣 Addict!

T: All, all, it's all mine! Gnaw, gnaw, gnaw!

The furkids took turn to play with the scratchpad while high on catnip & silver vine powder. Leaving me well alone to assemble the new kitchen shelf (↼_↼)

0 comments:

Post a Comment